Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mount Up

So...we have moved in to our new house!  And we're loving it.  And midst all the moving in, settling in and stuff...we're finally able to put to use some of those decorating plans/ideas/dreams that we have waited so long to do.  I'll be posting a few here.  Because it's neat to share.

The first is Daniel's sword display.  This one is a work in progress because I got him the sword and I got him the quote...but we've never actually hung either.  I also got him a scarf in his tartan to hang over it, but then we learned that our clan (Morrison) is a made up sort of tartan--the actual tartan should be scarlet not green...anyway, we will be hanging a plaid something or other over it and I will also be adding some other clannish items, because I love my husband's Scottish heritage.


No comments:

Post a Comment