Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Moving Angst

So, we're in the process of moving.  At least, I'm packing right now and we need to be moved by September 1st, so...yeah.  Our lease is up and since Daniel and I don't want to re-up for another year (we'd like to buy soon rather than keep dropping rent money down a bottomless hole), we're moving.  Don't know where yet, but God's got something cool up His sleeve, I know it!

So, I am experimenting (when I find time) with re-doing a page from that Robin Hood graphic novel that I last posted.  I know, I know, it really wasn't all that great.  BUT, I am painting it traditionally to see what I can do and how long it takes and stuff.  It's taking me a while just to do one page.

So, here's something else in the meantime.  A little drawing I did to illustrate a friend's kid's book back in college.  It was called "The Five Elephants and I".  Here's another from the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment